Job Title – Materials Buyer
Cabinco Ltd is an established company which, for many years, has been creating sustainable timber buildings, primarily in the education sector. We are seeking a highly motivated person, preferably with experience of working at a builder’s merchant or with a building contractor to join our small team based in Monmouth.
Salary – depending on experience
Location – Monmouth
Full time post.
Main Duties will include:
• Purchasing and scheduling materials
• Ensuring Compliance with contract specifications
• Negotiation, placing and managing orders
• Take off quantities from drawings
• Broad knowledge and understanding of building materials
• Ability to read construction drawings
• Strong IT Skills
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Ability to use CAD Software
• Purchasing experience
• Delivery scheduling
For consideration or further information please send a copy of your CV to Simon@cabinco.co.uk
Cabinco is an equal opportunities employer.